* Follow The Verge on Facebook * Follow The Verge on Twitter * RSS feed (all stories on The Verge)
Log in or sign up
* Log In
* Sign Up
THE VERGE MAIN MENU
* Tech * Reviews * Science * Creators * Entertainment * Video * Features * Podcasts * Newsletters * Store * More
* Video * Amazon * Apple * Facebook * Google
* Microsoft * Samsung * Tesla * AI * Cars
* Cybersecurity * Mobile * Policy * Privacy * Scooters * All Tech
* Phones * Laptops * Headphones * Cameras
* Tablets * Smartwatches * Speakers * Drones
* Accessories * Buying Guides * How-to’s * Deals * More from Verge Reviews
* Video * Space * NASA * SpaceX
* Health * Energy * Environment * All Science
* YouTube * Instagram * Adobe
* Kickstarter * Tumblr * Art Club
* Cameras * Photography * What’s in your bag? * All Creators
* Film * TV * Games
* Fortnite * Game of Thrones * Books
* Comics * Music * All Entertainment
* Video * Features * Podcasts * Newsletters * Store ✕
* How-to * Tech * Samsung
HOW TO WATCH SAMSUNG GALAXY UNPACKED 2020
We’re hoping to see the new S20 flagship phones, the Galaxy Z Flip, and more
By Barbara Krasnoff Feb 11, 2020, 8:00am EST
SHARE THIS STORY
* Share this on Facebook
* Share this on Twitter
* Share All sharing options
SHARE ALL SHARING OPTIONS FOR: HOW TO WATCH SAMSUNG GALAXY UNPACKED 2020
Samsung’s big Unpacked event, where the company is introducing its latest (and, it hopes, greatest) products, is today, February 11th. If you’re a Samsung fan or you’re just interested in the latest tech devices, it should be interesting to watch.
News about many of the products that the company plans to announce is already buzzing around the internet , including Samsung’s latest flagship phone series, the Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus
(which should include 5G support); a foldable Galaxy Z Flip; and a pair of true wireless earbuds.
But nothing is certain, and during today’s event, Samsung may yet have a few surprises up its sleeve. Of course, there should be all of the usual hoopla that accompanies an announcement: speeches by top executives, product demos, videos, and perhaps a special guest or two — not to mention our always fun-to-read live blogging of the event. Here’s how to follow along:
LIVE BLOG: Tune in to _The Verge_’s live blog for the latest on Samsung’s event, expert commentary, and photos.
LIVE STREAM: Samsung is streaming the event live on its website
for desktop viewing.
LIVE TWEETING: Follow @verge on Twitter for the highlights and new products introduced at Samsung Galaxy Unpacked.
LIVE INSTAGRAM UPDATES: Keep an eye on @verge on Instagram for live updates from our team.
NEXT UP IN TECH
* Microsoft’s Surface Go is more affordable than ever today Plus, there’s another chance to save on the Pixel 4 and Jabra Elite 65t * This weekend, save on the 16-inch MacBook Pro, truly wireless earphones, and the PS4 Pro The best deals we’ve seen all week
More in Good Deals
SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER PROCESSOR
A newsletter about computers
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and European users agree to the data transfer policy. Subscribe
* Licensing FAQ * Accessibility * Platform Status
* Contact * Tip Us * Community Guidelines * About * Ethics Statement