* 1-888-408-4211 Enroll Now! * Text Us Live Chat https://www.facebook.com/northwestcollege https://twitter.com/north_west https://instagram.com/successnwc https://youtube.com/user/northwestcoll https://vimeo.com/nwc
* Career Programs Career Programs Mobile Menu
* All Programs * Dental Assistant * Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
* Eyecare Specialist
* Massage Therapist * Medical Administrative Assistant
* Medical Assistant * Medical Insurance Biller & Coder
* invisible * Pharmacy Technician
* Surgical Technology
* Vocational Nursing Program
* Associate of Science in Health Care Administration
* Associate of Arts in Nursing
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
* Online Medical Billing & Coding
* Accelerated Alternate Delivery Program in Surgical Technology
* Getting Started Getting Started Mobile Menu
* Getting Started * What to Expect (FAQs)
* Admissions * Financial Aid
* NWC Difference NWC Difference Mobile Menu
* NWC Difference * Why Trust NWC? * Accreditations * Employer Services * Alumni * Campuses * About North-West College * Career Services
* Student Success Stories
* Volunteer Opportunities
* Student Resources Student Resources Mobile Menu
* Student Resources * Commencement Information
* Learning Resource Center * Student Advising * eCampus * College Catalog
* NWC Newsroom
* Campus Locator Campus Locator Mobile Menu
* Contact Us * West Covina * Pomona * Van Nuys * Glendale * Riverside * Anaheim * Long Beach * Schedule a Campus Tour
YOUR DIRECTION TO SUCCESS!
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER IN HEALTH CARE TODAY.
Request Information Apply Online Schedule a Tour
ATTEND A CAMPUS NEAR YOU!
West Covina Pomona Valley Van Nuys Glendale Riverside Long Beach Anaheim IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS ABOUT THE HIGHER EDUCATION EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND (HEERF) - Click Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CLASSES AND ALTERNATE DELIVERY LEARNING - Click Here
IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION - Click Here
CHOOSE A CAREER PATH TO LEARN MORE!
VOCATIONAL NURSING PROGRAM
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS IN NURSING
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (RN TO BSN)
DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHER (ULTRASOUND TECH)
MEDICAL INSURANCE BILLER & CODER
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
ACCELERATED ALTERNATE DELIVERY PROGRAM IN SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY
ONLINE MEDICAL BILLING & CODING
Learn more about North-West College and our programs.
Program of Interest Please SelectAssociate of Arts in NursingAssociate of Science in Health Care AdministrationBachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)Dental AssistantDiagnostic Medical Sonographer (Ultrasound Tech)Eyecare SpecialistMassage TherapistMedical Administrative AssistantMedical AssistantMedical Insurance Biller & CoderOnline Medical Billing & CodingPharmacy TechnicianSurgical TechnologyVocational Nursing Program Please Select
Associate of Arts in NursingAssociate of Science in Health Care AdministrationBachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)Dental AssistantDiagnostic Medical Sonographer (Ultrasound Tech)Eyecare SpecialistMassage TherapistMedical Administrative AssistantMedical AssistantMedical Insurance Biller & CoderOnline Medical Billing & CodingPharmacy TechnicianSurgical TechnologyVocational Nursing Program
How did you find us? Please SelectTV CommercialMagazine or NewspaperRadioPandoraFacebookInstagramYouTubeHigh School PresentationFriend (referral)Online SearchGrad / Former StudentDriving byYelp Please Select
TV CommercialMagazine or NewspaperRadioPandoraFacebookInstagramYouTubeHigh School PresentationFriend (referral)Online SearchGrad / Former StudentDriving byYelp
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN NORTH-WEST COLLEGE!
An admissions representative will be contacting you shortly to help you begin your journey to success.
YOU CAN ALSO CALL US AT FOR FREE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
For up-to-date information about NWC events, current NWC students and health care careers, join us on Facebook.
CELEBRATING 50 YEARS OF STUDENT SUCCESS!
North-West College is a leader in allied health education, offering quality and affordable health care training programs. Our hands-on classes give you the practical job skills you need to succeed in the health care industry today.
Since 1966, North-West College has provided career-focused training in short-term programs for gainful employment.
More than 50,000 students have graduated from our programs to date, many of whom have gone on to raise the standard of excellence at health care organizations of all types.
GRADUATION COMMENCEMENT INFORMATION
Our next Graduation Commencement ceremony will be held on Sunday, May 31, 2020 at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium. Visit the Commencement Information page for ceremony details.
Request Information View All Programs Tour a Campus
GRADUATE SUCCESS STORIES
GRADUATE SUCCESS STORY - EDCLAYE JOINER
GRADUATE SUCCESS STORY - GUADALUPE CASTANEDA
Tell us your story!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @SUCCESSNWC
Train for a career as a Medical Biller and Coder ONLINE in as little as 9 months. New classes are enrolling now.
TRAIN TO BE A PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Learn the skills you need to compound and prepare pharmaceutical drugs and fill prescription orders in a pharmacy or pharmaceutical lab.
SPOTLIGHT: VOCATIONAL NURSING
Learn how you can train for a challenging and rewarding career as a Vocational Nurse in as little as 18 months.
IN THE NEWS
SUCCESS TALK FEATURING BOTCHED TV STAR DR. PAUL NASSIF
MAY 11, 2020 - WEST COVINA, Calif.—On Thursday, May 14 at 4 p.m. (PST), North-West College (NWC) will host its inaugural SUCCESS Talk with internationally known facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, and star of Botched on E! TV, Dr. Paul Nassif. Read More...
WEST COVINA CAMPUS RECEIVES CAPPS 2020 SILVER AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY SERVICE
APRIL 27, 2020 - WEST COVINA, Calif.—The California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) recently named North-West College (NWC), West Covina as the Silver Award recipient for its 2020 Excellence in Community Service Awards
NORTH-WEST COLLEGE DONATES PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT TO EMANATE HEALTH
APRIL 24, 2020 - WEST COVINA, Calif.—North-West College (NWC) recently donated hundreds of much-needed masks and gloves designated for doctors and nurses caring for coronavirus (COVID-19) patients in the San Gabriel Valley.