Jump to navigation
_Open Menu_ _Close Menu_ Languages
* Español __
Languages _Open Menu_ _Close Menu_
* Cash Assistance (4)
* Help with Utilities (6)
* Help with Taxes (2)
* Learn How to Open a Bank Account
* Help With Health Insurance (10)
* Medicaid (9)
* Help to Quit Tobacco (4)
* Infant Hearing Screening
* Borrow Medical Equipment
* Find Community Health Clinics (14)
* Help With Prescriptions
* Food & Nutrition
* Help Paying For Food (3)
* Help Getting Food (9)
* Farmers Markets
* Nutrition Education (8)
* Veterans Services
* Idaho State Veterans Cemetery
* Idaho State Veterans Homes (Long Term Nursing Care)
* Veterans Benefits Assistance
* Veterans Education Benefits
* Behavioral Health
* Crisis Centers for Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health
* Help for Youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance
* Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline
* National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
* Opioid Use Disorder Treatment
* Family Services
* Child Support (3)
* Early Childhood Development (9)
* Help With Family Planning (5)
* Child Care (9)
* Work & Education
* Help With Work (12)
* Help With Education (11)
* Unemployment Insurance
WE CAN CONNECT YOU TO SERVICES
TO HELP YOU LIVE BETTER.
You can also navigate services by clicking the icons at the top of
this page or the Featured Services categories to the right.
Tell us about yourself...
Your Age *
Household Members' Ages
Gross Monthly Income *
Find a Medicaid Primary Care Provider
Healthy Connections is the Idaho Medicaid program that helps
participants connect with a Primary Care Provider (PCP) or clinic who
will coordinate their healthcare needs.
Medicaid for Adults
The Medicaid program for Adults provides free healthcare to
individuals who meet the eligibility criteria.
Medicaid for Children
The Medicaid program for children provides free health coverage to
those individuals who meet the eligibility criteria.
Medicaid for Workers with Disabilities
The Medicaid for Workers with Disabilities program provides low-cost
health care options for disabled workers seeking assistance.
Medicare Savings Programs (MSP)
The Medicare Savings Programs (MSP) are designed to assist seniors in
paying their Medicare premiums and in some cases your deductibles,
co-insurance or co-payments.