Call for Paper : VirtualCom-2019 CFP: Vol.7, Issue.8, August 2019 User
* _ _ Create Account * __ Sign-in
International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering
Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed and Fully Refereed Academic Journal
* __ Home * Aim & Scope * Editorial Board
* For Author Guidelines expand child menu
* Author Guidelines * Research Areas * Correction Policy * Plagiarism Policy
* Peer Review Process * Reviewer Guidelines * Ethics & Malpractice * Contact us
DR. NEETESH PUROHIT
Nature of Journal Electronic
Frequency Published 12 Times a Year
Open Access Free Accessible for Readers
Review Process Double Blind Review by referees
Acceptance Time 1 to 2 weeks, based on revision cycles
Publication Process Online First, immediately after acceptance
International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering is an open access, scholarly peer-reviewed, and academic research journal for scientists, engineers, research scholars, and academicians, which gains a foothold in Asia and opens to the world, aims to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science,Information Technology, Engineering (Software, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics & Electrical), Management and Information Sciences and all interdisciplinary streams of Computing Sciences. It intends to disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Computer Sciences and allied fields. It provides a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component. It aims to bridge the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
Authors are cordially invited to submit full length paper, Original and unpublished research articles, based on theoretical or experimental works, are solicited for publication in the journal. Submission of article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or academic thesis) and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
ARTICLE/PAPER ACCEPTANCE REQUIREMENTS
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
* The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in IJCSE Template. * The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. * Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere. * Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail. * Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data. * All figure/Image should be showing clearly and Clearly mention figure name and numbers in increasing order * Equation/Formula should be in Math’s equation editor Software (equation editor software). Please do not give scanned equation/formula. * Tables should be in MS Word. Please do not give scanned equation/formula. * Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included in IJCSE Standard.
All the submitted papers are first reviewed at editorial board level and assessed on the basis of their technical suitability for the journal, scope of work and plagiarism. We are using Turnitin / Plagiarism CheckerX software to check the Plagiarism / Similarity Index of the paper submitted for IJCSE. If selected by the editorial board, the paper shall be subjected toA FAIR AND UNBIASED DOUBLE BLIND PEER REVIEW BY AT-LEAST TWO REFEREESon the basis of their originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance and research contribution.The review process may take 05 to 15 days depending upon the cycles of review required, before the paper is finally accepted . Please refer to Authors Guidelines for details of reviewing process and to submit your papers through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org [/System.
Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished research papers will be considered. Furthermore, simultaneous submissions (under consideration for publication elsewhere) are not acceptable. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication. It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript to IJCSE. For further details on paper submission.
ALL SUBMISSIONS THROUGH EMAIL ONLY AT
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL INBOX/SPAM/JUNK FOLDER FOR NOTIFICATION
UGC J. No.
REGULAR ISSUES CONTENTS
* Current Issue * Archive Issues * Best Paper Awards
SPECIAL ISSUES CONTENTS
* Current Special Issues * Archive Special Issues * Call for Special Issue * Special Issue Guidelines
Year : 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
Impact Factor : 3.022
ISSN : 2347-2693 (Online)
URL : Click Here
* Regular Publication e-Certificate * Special Publication e-Certificate
* IJCSE Template * IJCSE Copyright Form * Originality Certificate